Friday, September 17, 2010

blog is going to be out of service for a while

if i lose you for not blogging like i should i am sorry my cable TV has been shut off and will not return till sometime early October i will do my best to update you on my own progress but i am sad to because i will not be able to blog and keep you up to date on teen mom until i can get my cable TV turned back i am going to be missing the show and will not be able to probably keep up but will start from were teen mom starts the day i get back my cable  on they shut us off this Tuesday and its gonna take a few weeks to get all back up and running  due to are finances in my family hopefully i will lose none of you in this little break i am being forced into and i truly apologize also unfortunately i will be un able to give you a exact date when i will be returning please be pacient and i will return  and start blogging from the first newest show i am able to see once cable service is returned family prayers are always welcome thanks guys for all your support  again i am truly sorry  heather